Tecnam P2012 Traveller
Your next level experience
Experience the thrill of flying the Tecnam P2012 Traveller with our highly detailed Microsoft Flight Simulator addon. This addon is based on a real-world reference aircraft and offers an accurate replica of the Tecnam P2012 with FADEC controlled Lycoming engines giving you a 170 KTAS cruise speed.
Our addon features numerous animations, including aircraft doors, cockpit switches, buttons, and knobs, walkaround items and several cabin types. We’ve also included a paper checklist as well as the MSFS build-in checklist system.
With Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and highly detailed textures including decals, the addon offers a perfect visual replica of the real counterpart including most popular real-world liveries. The package also offers a skydiver and special mission version allowing you to experience the aircraft in different configurations.
Take to the skies in the Tecnam P2012, with our highly detailed and accurate Microsoft Flight Simulator addon!
An incredibly detailed 3D model and high-resolution textures.
As Real As It Gets
Customized G1000, electronic engine control, correct electric, systems based on AFM.
5 cabin configs included: Airline, Combi, Medevac, Cargo and Skydive
A true to life sound environment based on a comprehensive recording session.
Ready to use natively on XBOX and PC.
Missions based on real world operators.
- Accurate replica of the Tecnam P2012 based on a real reference aircraft
- 6 cabins included: airliner - cargo - combi - medevac - skydive - special mission platform
- Numerous animations, including aircraft doors, cockpit switches, buttons & knobs, walkaround items & paper checklist
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials for a perfect visual result
- Highly detailed textures for special clarity including decals
- Animated 3D passengers and cargo boxes
- Several real world liveries included
- Integration of native MSFS features like icing & rain effects
- Customized version of the G1000 NXI by Working Title with CAS messages, engine page & working keypad
- Wasm coded FADEC for Lycoming TEO-540-C1A incl. EECS Pre-Flight-Test
- GMC710 autopilot
- Mission power and air condition system
- TKS ice protection system
- Wasm coded standby instrument
- Aircraft options
- Ground Power & Engine Pre-Heater Unit
- Moving Map with flightplan
- Weight & Balance settings
- Interactive Walkaround
- Panel State saving & loading
- Dynamic cabin switching
- FSS Mission Hub
- Navigraph Charts
- Entire soundscape based on real recordings
- Complex engine noise influenced by thrust, prop and turbocharger state (EECS)
- Various ambient sounds
- Noise-cancelling headset option
- Interactive walkaround including, chocks, tie-down, control surfaces, pitot cover, propeller and more
- Accurate flight dynamics created by a real pilot
- Custom Soundset based on recordings of our real reference aircraft
- Interactive cabin swap capabilities
- Comprehensive online documentation inlc. differential training guide, performance data etc.
- 35min video documentation of the real aircraft and procedures
Just like with all of our aircraft, we offer a detailed and comprehensive online manual. This covers everything from checklists to system descriptions, procedures, and even MSFS specific features like key bindings and paintkit. We also provide Difference Training and a FAQs section to address any additional questions you may have.
We have an official partnership with Alpen Air, a renowned sightseeing airline based in Augsburg, Germany. Together, we diligently worked on an expansive recreation of the P2012 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Thanks to their support finally everyone can enjoy this beautiful aircraft. We did a quick behind the scenes video of our recording trip at EDMA Augsburg, Germany.
Stay up to date!
Don't miss any news about our products and always be the first to hear about important innovations.